| || |
|Alfred Saxon Snell was the son of Henry Saxon Snell. Together with his brother Harry the three were in partnership in London under the name of H. Saxon Snell and Son. The partnership was dissolved in 1891. |
Alfred was also responsible for Willesdon Workhouse and infirmary and Marylebone Public baths, later to become the Magistrates' Court.