Image of John Passmore Edwards

John Passmore Edwards

1823-1911

 

passmoreedwards.org.uk

The Charles Buller Memorial Library, Liskeard
1896

Erected in the centre of the town, using Bath Stone and local Polyphant stone, the Liskeard Free Library was a handsome addition to the town's buildings.

Liskeard Free Library. Original drawing from  " Passmore Edwards Institutions, Founding and Opening Ceremonies" by J J MacDonald, published in 1900 by The Strand Newspaper Company Ltd.

acknowledgements

© Dean Evans 2003-2008
Page last updated on 10 July, 2008