Image of John Passmore Edwards

John Passmore Edwards

1823-1911

 

passmoreedwards.org.uk

St Day School and Meeting Room
1893

Originally given to the people of St Day for use as a school and meeting house, the building was later converted for use as the parish church, following the partial collapse of the original church

St Day Scholl and Meeting Room

acknowledgements

© Dean Evans 2008
Page last updated on 10 July, 2008